January 23, 2012

Use attachments.me to search within your Gmail attachments .

Attachment.me is service which let you search information like words,image even sound from your gmail attachments. you can search attachment in gmail by to,from or file name of attachment but this service allow you to search things inside the attachment. To use the service, create an Attachments.me account by signing up with your existing gmail account account.

Once you created your account on attachment.me  It will then begin indexing messages in your inbox. Once they indexed your attachment you can search from your gmail account and from chrome and Firefox extension available for this service. The service provide free app for i-phone users.

This service is free for personal purpose but if you want for your business you have to pay for these service 14 days free trail is available for business customers. If you remove your account from attachment.me they delete every data from there server. Go To create free account on attachment.me
http://attachments.me/



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment